Position: Program Development Liaison
The North Carolina Black Alliance and Advance North Carolina are looking for a Program Development Liaison. This position will report to the Development Director and serve as a liaison between the Development and Program Teams to serve as an intercessory between grant management and program implementation to ensure greater alignment and utilization of fund allocation.
- Assist Program Coordinators in establishing program budgets for each fiscal year budget
- Assist Program Coordinators establish work plans that incorporate the outcomes committed in the grant awards that impact their area
- Refine and manage the overall mini-grant process for all commitment areas
- Establish a comprehensive process for tracking program activity for the benefit of establishing proposals and grant reports that are rich with detail and quality data.
- Work with the marketing team to establish program one-pagers that can be shared with various funders for financial investments.
- Coordinate quarterly appeals to accelerate the organization’s fundraising efforts
- In collaboration with the Marketing Communications team, work to produce multi-channel development campaigns including email marketing, social media, website updates for special development days, year-end appeals, and other special projects.
- In conjunction with the Development Director, work with Marketing Communications to develop annual reports, end of year reflections and assist with overall
- Work with Program Coordinators to identify funding resources
Education & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google applications.
- Highly organized, reliable, able to work independently, and able to develop internal and external partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Willing to try new things and can find comfort in new tools and spaces.
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience meeting deadlines, and the ability to multitask.
Expectations & Compensation:
- This is a full-time contract position with compensation commensurate with experience.
- Salary Range: $55,000 to $65,000
How to Apply:
North Carolina Black Alliance is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.